Is Content Marketing right for you?
No, it is not…
- …if you don’t plan to build a long-term relationship with your customers
- …if you don’t have a budget to invest in the future at this point. Content Marketing usually needs 2-3 months to show return on investment
Yes, it is…
- …if you sell to consumers or businesses. All content marketing is P2P – Person to Person
- …if you have (or want to build) an audience you can inform or entertain with great content
- …if you want to build a genuine relationship with your customers that is based on trust
- …if you are in your business for the long run
Still not sure?
Consider these cases where content marketing made a difference:
How a small pool installation company in rural Virginia completely changed its fortunes by blogging about questions their customers had.
How a $50bn software company reached $3.4m in sales at a 906% ROI in their second year of Content Marketing.
Startup stories: How a startup with a boring product came up with a content angle; and how another one beat the competition in a very crowded content area.